Complaint Review: G I L Federal Help

• Submitted: Wed, November 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 18, 2009

• Reported By: April — Irvington New Jersey United States of America
G I L Federal Help

G I L Federal Help The Grant Resource Guide.Com they charge money monthly for nothing, Internet

The company calls you on the telephone & charges you $2.95 to receive information regarding grants from the government. They said I would receive a packet in the mail in 10 days. I didn't receive the packet & my bank contacted me because of an over draft for $76.21. I called the bank, they gave me the name & phone number of the company. I called & the guy who wouldn't give his name was very rude & nasty to me. I asked for his supervisor. He told me "there wasn't one & what could I do about it". I told him I was going to call the Better Business Bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2009 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/G-I-L-Federal-Help/internet/G-I-L-Federal-Help-The-Grant-Resource-GuideCom-they-charge-money-monthly-for-nothing-In-525411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G I L Federal Help