Complaint Review: G. L. Valk

• Submitted: Mon, December 21, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: Paula — Waikoloa Hawaii United States of America
G. L. Valk

G. L. Valk Hearst Magazine Service They cashed my check for $20.00 for 2 yrs. of O Magazine and I got nothing. Internet

I sent a check for $20.00 for a 2 yr. subscription to O, the Oprah Magazine in early October and got nothing.  The check was cashed but when I went online there was no record of a subscription in my name.  I called Hearst, they said they could not help me because their computer system was down and they could not call me back, I would have to call them back sometime in the future.  They were very rude.  I emailed Oprah earlier today about it and went online under the name G. L. Valk and found that there are similar complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2009 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/G-L-Valk/internet/G-L-Valk-Hearst-Magazine-Service-They-cashed-my-check-for-2000-for-2-yrs-of-O-Magazin-543205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G. L. Valk