Complaint Review: G Premier Models - Anthony King

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: H82BERIPPEDOFF — Denver Colorado United States of America
G Premier Models - Anthony King

G Premier Models - Anthony King, G Premier Models is a joke. Anthony King is unprofessional, abusive and a fraud. Internet

*Author of original report: Anthony King is actually Giante Anthony Estrada

Anthony King and G Premier Models is an absolute abomination of a company.  I was under the impression that they were a legit modeling agency.  However, I later found out that they are merely a front for exploiting women on web cam, which I guess is fine.  However, I was told I would be paid for an interview with Anthony King and I was not paid then I was told I needed to become friends with Anthony on Facebook and like the G Premier Models web page.

When I refused after looking at the website and realizing that this was a company and a person I didn't want to be involved with Anthony King then began to call and text me in a very inappropriate way.  This guy is a womanizer, a liar and a person that women should stay far away from.  The way he spoke to me let me know that my intuition was right about him being a fraud and a liar. And his agression on the phone via calls and texts let me know that this man could be dangerous. [continued below]....
.....

Anthony called me several inappropriate names and tried to insult my looks even though he is the one who looks like a broke down 'Pitbull' (the singer from the bud-light commercials) that's been hit by a truck and his forehead has the scars to prove it and he wears the same d****e bag outfits even though he has no talent.  I am also not sure which guy is shorter but in any event Anthony King has no room to speak about my looks.

I have seen him and some of the people he represents.  Not impressed.  So to all the ladies out there I would stay away from this guy as much as you can.  He is trouble, a liar, a fraud, a scammer, ugly inside/out, and I am fairly certain he uses his title of CEO of G Premier Models to get close to women because with that grill that guy would never get laid without his promise of making you $2,500.00 per week.

Please check out my photos of Anthony King.  He looks like a tanned mini me and can someone please tell him that after 1999 it was no longer cool to wear sunglasses inside.  D-BAG

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/G-Premier-Models-Anthony-King/internet/G-Premier-Models-Anthony-King-G-Premier-Models-is-a-joke-Anthony-King-is-unprofession-1013069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G Premier Models - Anthony King

Anthony King is actually Giante Anthony Estrada

AUTHOR: H82BERIPPEDOFF - (United States of America)

Anthony King is a false name.  His real name is Giante Anthony Estrada (Hense why his company is called G Models).  I am pretty sure he goes by Anthony King because if you Good Giante Anthony Estrada you will find all of his mug shots online.  Hit the link below and see if you find mug shots of Giante Anthony Estrada AKA Anthony King.  I would probably recommend staying away from Anthony King, Giante Anthony Estrad and G Models on a whole.  If you don't believe me check out what this guy has been convicted of.