pair

• Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: David — Richmond Virginia
G and L Logistics
8915 Rising Sun Ave. Philadelphia , Pennsylvania USA

G and L Logistics Gary Drumheiser I was overcharged once my property was in their posession. Property was Stolen. Horribly treated! Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: fraud report on a great company

G and L logistics was hired by my wife to move our personal belongings from PA to VA. She found their info on the internet. By the way they no longer have a website which does not surprise me at all. They showed up 2 hrs. late and Gary Drumheiser and his 2 employees appeared to be intoxicated or high on something. After struggling to get things packed up and a broken entertainment center we finally got on the road. When we showed up to unload, I was informed that the move would cost $80 more than originally quoted. No real good reason was given, but at that point getting them away for me and my family was worth the extra money. During the unload a lamp and a table leg were broken. No real apologies were given and no attempt was made to make any type of restitution. With these guys it appears that broken items are par for the course. The bottom line is that this was by far the most unprofessional group of people and the worst job ever performed in the history of moving in my opinion. At one point my wife was literally in tears. I do not know how these guys are still in business. However I would venture to guess that word of mouth referrals are not a marketing tool that is utilized by them. This was the worst service experience I've ever had and they were rude on top of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/G-and-L-Logistics-/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19115/G-and-L-Logistics-Gary-Drumheiser-I-was-overcharged-once-my-property-was-in-their-poses-1059748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G and L Logistics

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

fraud report on a great company

AUTHOR: g&l logistics - ()

First off gnl logistics went out of business in April of 2013 do to the economy & second of all show proof dont take some nitwit who prob dont even know me at all but lets see some proof thats what everyone wants to see also I never moved anyone from pa to richmond Va  & why is this report based out of Arizona oh I know I beat some dude up who was from Arizona his name is idk his name some nobody I guess. Well cant wait to see the proof bye ripoff writer sad dont you think .