Complaint Review: G-force Performance chips

• Submitted: Wed, March 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: Rich — Gainesville Georgia United States of America
G-force Performance chips

G-force Performance chips So called chip/resistor doesnt work as advertised and the rudest customer no service people Internet

I purchaced the chip from g-force performance chip on the internet it arrived over a month later.I installed it on my wifes Expidition only to find that my fuel milage went into the toilet it decreased 2 miles per gallon.Contacted G-force and spoke to a very rude customer service person which told me i have to e-mail tech department which i did and no responce.I called back and spoke with another rude customer no service person that told me i had to e-mail tech department i told him i already did that and did not get a responce he told me that was impossible and hung up on me. I have remove the chip from my wifes car and filed a report with the BBB which is full of complaints about this company.I am going to send the chip back if I can talk to a customer no service person long enough the find out how but from what i am reading on the internet good luck to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/G-force-Performance-chips/internet/G-force-Performance-chips-So-called-chipresistor-doesnt-work-as-advertised-and-the-rudes-853639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G-force Performance chips