Complaint Review: G2G Concepts

G2G Concepts
, Select State/Province USA

G2G Concepts Choice Marketing left me without a paycheck Tampa Florida

*Consumer Comment: Removal

*Author of original report: update

*UPDATE Employee: You Were Given the Information to Receive Your Paycheck

I'm writing about G2G Concepts, but when i worked there they were undwr Choice Marketinf Concepts. I only worked there about a week, but i was told i would get a paychexk of about $300 for training. I have been trying to get ahold of Jamie (the manager), but no response. I've been unemployed for 2 months and that money would go a long way. They were untruthful with me upfront about money anyway. Told me i would get an hourly paycheck and then when i got hired was told it would be commissions only, but that i would get $300 for training. No one in the office is responding to my inquiries or my emails. I don't know who else to go to, but i want to warn others to stay away from G2G and Choice Marketing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2014 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/G2G-Concepts/Select-StateProvince/G2G-Concepts-Choice-Marketing-left-me-without-a-paycheck-Tampa-Florida-1138568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G2G Concepts

Removal

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

The original poster cannot remove or edit the complaint.  This website does not allow complaints to be removed for any reason and they state that upfront in several different places. In fact, when you did your own posting, you should have seen where they state that everything posted is permanent.

update

AUTHOR: Courtney T - ()

I have just spoken with someone from Choice Marketing. Apparently, Jamie left Choice Marketing to start her own company Marcaden Concepts. I have reached out to their office and am waiting to hear back from them.

You Were Given the Information to Receive Your Paycheck

AUTHOR: Choice Marketing Concepts - ()

We already emailed you a response clearly explaining this situation to you before your post. G2G Concepts, Inc. was merely partnered with us in our office location, but remained a seperate company and entity working with an entirely different client. Due to several reasons, the company has relocated to St. Petersburg and still remains in business.

We had given you a contact number for Jamie so that you could contact her about your payment. No employee here at Choice Marketing has ever been denied a paycheck that they earned, so we would appreciate it if you could remove this false and negative posting immediately, or remove our company name from this complaint. We had responded to your concern and told you we would be willing to help in any way possible to get this issue resolved, and we are still willing do to so at this time.

You may contact our office during normal business hours at (813) 289-6111 once you have removed this posting, and we will be happy to get you in contact with Jamie immediately. We apologize for any inconveniences this issue may have caused you. We wish you the best of luck in resolving this issue as soon as possible.