Complaint Review: G2S-archysw-cs.com

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: malishka — lynnwood Washington United States of America
G2S-archysw-cs.com Internet United States of America

G2S-archysw-cs.com G2S-archysw-cs.com Forced me to buy thier protection software , Internet

This company somehow made it impossible for me to launch my Norton and forced me to purchase this software instead.  I'm no computer whiz and I did try everything I could think of to get around paying for this G2S-archysw-cs.com.Even updated my Norton and paid for that before the renewal date (just 10 days before the renewel date).  I couldn't down load Norton and ended up getting a refund from them and like a FOOL I purchased this software.  It did work for about 1 week. Now I cant use anything on my computer at all.. Internet wont even work. Now Explorer is telling me to purchase some other software to get rid of the 30 virus' I now have on my computer.  At this point I feel like tossing out the HD and just buy a new one.  what a rip off and a waste of 60.00 !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/G2S-archysw-cscom/internet/G2S-archysw-cscom-G2S-archysw-cscom-Forced-me-to-buy-thier-protection-software-Inter-949873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G2S-archysw-cs.com