Complaint Review: G4S SOLUTIONS/WACKENHUT

• Submitted: Tue, January 01, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: dcowboysway — indianhead Maryland United States of America
G4S SOLUTIONS/WACKENHUT
6047 OXONHILL ROAD OXONHILL MD. ROCKVILLE MARYLAND, Maryland United States of America

G4S SOLUTIONS/WACKENHUT I have an active EEOC charge against G4S for discrimination for retalliation under CHAPTER 7 VIOLATIONS OF CIVIL RIGHTS ROCKVILLE MARYLAND, Maryland

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: No company is to big to fail

*General Comment: Josie continues...

*Consumer Comment: another suggestion

*General Comment: A suggestion for you...

My name is Karl Mcdonald and I had worked for Wackenhut/g4s at the Nucleuar Regulatory Commission for 14.5 years. I was a shift supervisor well respected and had a stellar work performance.I COMPLAINED in 2009,2010 of racial harrassment from the COTR GARY SIMPLER, who would make numerous racial remarks and stereotypical comments of African Americans. I have two statements I submitted to the EEOC in reference to this matter and a few emails proving my case. My shift was moved twice in one year which I perceived to be retalliation. Another African AMERICAN supervisor was also involved in this case. G4S asked that the charge be thrown out which EEOC rejected and took the case into investigation. The case has been in the loop for 13 months now. Me and the other individual involved were removed for dishonesty falsyfing our time sheets. I didnt agee with the termination and after reveiwing my case im sure you wont either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/G4S-SOLUTIONSWACKENHUT/ROCKVILLE-MARYLAND-Maryland-20782/G4S-SOLUTIONSWACKENHUT-I-have-an-active-EEOC-charge-against-G4S-for-discrimination-for-r-989695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G4S SOLUTIONS/WACKENHUT

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

No company is to big to fail

AUTHOR: CQ Fraud reporter - ()

Hello Mr. Karl please give me a call I am former employee as well  3107353008 or email rioranchoqs@yahoo.com. I like to say I agree and u b ser stand you viewp point

#2 General Comment

Josie continues...

AUTHOR: Striderq - (U.S.A.)

not reading. Not getting names right. Not understanding. Not helping.I understand that you disagree with my views of personal responsibility. But, please, tell me exactly what in my first post here you don't like. When someone is involved in a lawsuit and they hire a lawyer, one of the first things the lawyer says is to not comment on the case. All I did was relay this information to the OP in a respectful way. But you so bent out of shape by your personal biases that you don't/can't see what's going on. That's okay though Josie, we find humor in your posts just like we do those of Karl & Charles.

another suggestion

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

stident is full of it; no I don't work for kenny

#4 General Comment

A suggestion for you...

AUTHOR: Striderq - (U.S.A.)

If you haven't already contacted a lawyer, do so. If you have contacted a lawyer, listen to her/him. I'm sure they told you not to make comments about the case. You shouldn't discuss this at all until after the case is settled. Not with your friends, co-workers, ex-co-workers, etc and certainly not on the web. These comments will be found by the lawyers for G4S/Wackenhut an they can/will be used against you. No one involved should discuss an ongoing case.

And no I don't work for G4S/Wackenhut. Just trying to share some friendly advice so that you don't mess up your case.