Complaint Review: G4S

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Two Guns — Kentucky United States of America
G4S
901 Paverstone Drive, Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

G4S MJM Michael J Malone AVOID THIS EMPLOYER AND VENDOR, INEPT, Raleigh, North Carolina

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Whistleblower

MJM (THE INVESTIGATION DIVISION) of G4S.  If you are an client or investigator you should avoid this company for many reasons:  poor training, pay schemes that rip you off, general incompetence.

A rigid lock step organization that cannot respond to client or employee needs. Scheduling is a nightmare. Piss poor planning leads to poor performance.  Poorly trained investigators who are not licensed without experience could lead to lawsuits and endanger client interests. Our vendor management program will never again use this greedy and stupid organization.

Recently, ALL of these characteristics were made known to the entire world when the British Govt made the entire world aware of their lack of competence. Run dont walk to the nearest exit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/G4S/Raleigh-North-Carolina-/G4S-MJM-Michael-J-Malone-AVOID-THIS-EMPLOYER-AND-VENDOR-INEPT-Raleigh-North-Carolina-943502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G4S

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Whistleblower

AUTHOR: Whistleblower - (USA)

I fullly support the claims noted in the original Rip Off Report. I know the company very well.

Early in my career, I was investigator for this company. I complained about the organization's business practices of failing to compensate investigators for writing reports. A week later, I was fired, and was falsely accused of horrible things. I hired a lawfirm and we filed 4 civil actions against the company. In the end, I won, but my career was destroyed. I spent the last ten years building my life, and it has been difficult.

I have BOXES of court documents to support this claim. I retained these legal records in the event that future parties and their attorneys come forward and need information. Without legal representation, this is all I can say.