Complaint Review: GALAXY

• Reported By: Souperman — Grand Bay Alabama
GALAXY
, Select State/Province USA

GALAXY NVIDIA Rebate, graphics_card, scam Internet

I bought a new video graphics card from Galaxy expecting to get a 40 dollar rebate.  After sending in my paperwork and the original barcode as directed, I was notified after three weeks that my request was denied for no given reason.  Further, I was instructed to send in the rebate again along with an original barcode which I had previously sent to them and that the paperwork had to be sent into them before the one month expiration of the rebate offer which was virtually impossible since they took three weeks to respond to my email.  I attempted to explain the situation to Galaxy but they declined to respond to my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GALAXY/Select-StateProvince/GALAXY-NVIDIA-Rebate-graphicscard-scam-Internet-1115100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GALAXY