occurring

Complaint Review: GALLERIA USA, CONNECTIONS, SIMPLE ESCAPES, HOMEWORKS PLUS, MWI

• Submitted: Mon, July 19, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 19, 2004

• Reported By:CANTON Ohio
GALLERIA USA, CONNECTIONS, SIMPLE ESCAPES, HOMEWORKS PLUS, MWI
9500 WEST DODGE ROAD OMAHA, Nebraska U.S.A.

GALLERIA USA, CONNECTIONS, SIMPLE ESCAPES2, HOMEWORKS PLUS, GALLERIA USA, CONNECTIONS, SIMPLE ESCAPES2, HOMEWORKS PLUS, MWI ripoff, eleven months unauthorized credit card charges @ $58.00 per. month OMAHA Nebraska

Beginning in September 2003 MWIGalleria, MWIConnections, MWISimple Escapes & MWIHomeworks Plus each made unauthorized monthly charges to my credit card of $14.95.

I sent letters by certified mail to them at inception (Sept. 2003 asking them not to make these charges & to refund all they had made. The charges continued.

I then sent a letter to Chase Manhattan Bank explaining the matter and asked them not to accept anymore charges from these people. I then received a letter from the bank (Mr. Guzman) stating that I was to be reimbursed. The charges continued.

I sent another letter to the bank about this same matter. I received another bank letter from a person named Holmes with the same typical assurances. The charges continued.

Each bank letter I received contained a telephone number to call if I had more problems. So I tried this route. I received a foreign sounding voice and after telling them my story, they said I would be getting reimbursed. The charges still continue and no reimbursement.

I have all of this correspondance if needed. Thank you, Clair Reed

Clair
CANTON, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2004 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GALLERIA-USA-CONNECTIONS-SIMPLE-ESCAPES-HOMEWORKS-PLUS-MWI/OMAHA-Nebraska-68114-3314/GALLERIA-USA-CONNECTIONS-SIMPLE-ESCAPES2-HOMEWORKS-PLUS-GALLERIA-USA-CONNECTIONS-SIM-99604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GALLERIA USA, CONNECTIONS, SIMPLE ESCAPES, HOMEWORKS PLUS, MWI