Complaint Review: GARCIA MEDIA GROUP MEDIA DEPOT TVBOXSET.COM JEFF TABARES JEFF JOHNSON THEMEDIADEPOT.TV

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2007

• Reported By:LITTLE ROCK Arkansas
Canada Internet Canada

GARCIA MEDIA GROUP MEDIA DEPOT TVBOXSET.COM JEFF TABARES JEFF JOHNSON THEMEDIADEPOT.TV CROOK-RIPOFF-SOON TO BE IN JAIL-JEFF TABARES FRANCOIS GARCIA JEFF JOHNSON MISSISSAUGA Internet

*Author of original report: RIPOFF UPDATE GARCIA MEDIA GROUP/TVBOXSET.COM

I think we all know what has happened. Now what we need to do is file a dispute with our credit card company the bbb the postal service- U S + CANADA. Im sure this is a internet crime and with the monies taken should be a federal crime. C

all and write all you can think of and soon they will be in jail this is just another scam and they will change names and do the same thing with a new name. I paid $ 183.98 with a credit card and filed a dispute and now waiting for a credit. I also filed a dispute with pc3support.com they did the processing with my CC. I know the Sorry BASTARDS will try to do right but its a little to late. You didnt reply to my email why should you now. I know they will try to cover themself but it is to late. I hope all you get your money back but i dought it unless you used a CC.

As for the crooks your day is near you may not know it but it is. One word of advice when they put your sorry a*s in jail sit down and keep your mouth shut. It will be your time to be used. Have a nice day.

Don
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GARCIA-MEDIA-GROUP-MEDIA-DEPOT-TVBOXSETCOM-JEFF-TABARES-JEFF-JOHNSON-THEMEDIADEPOTTV/internet/GARCIA-MEDIA-GROUP-MEDIA-DEPOT-TVBOXSETCOM-JEFF-TABARES-JEFF-JOHNSON-THEMEDIADEPOTTV-272339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GARCIA MEDIA GROUP MEDIA DEPOT TVBOXSET.COM JEFF TABARES JEFF JOHNSON THEMEDIADEPOT.TV

RIPOFF UPDATE GARCIA MEDIA GROUP/TVBOXSET.COM

AUTHOR: Don - (U.S.A.)

I HOPE YOU CALLED AND EMAILED EVERYONE YOU COULD THINK OF I DID. IM VERY THANKFULL I HAD A CREDIT ON MY CARD. I CALLED THE CREDIT CO AND SAID WHAT I SAID TO YOU THIS NEEDS TO STOP. BY THE WAY THE SORRY s****. />

DON