comfort

• Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: ex daycare french teacher — mississauga Ontario Canada
GARDERIE PETIT BATEAU FRENCH DAYCARE
1830 meadowvale mississauga, Ontario United States of America

GARDERIE PETIT BATEAU FRENCH DAYCARE maria ivanova owner is a witch, horrible example of a human caring for young kids. I WAS EX TEACHER FOR THIS HORRIBLE MARIA IVANOVA WHO OWNS FRENCH DAYCARE GARDERIE PETIT BATEAU mississauga, Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Petit bateau owner is not a nice person

*UPDATE Employee: Garderie Petit Bateau offers excellent services.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL

madame maria ivanova is a horrible example of a owner, of chilcare service GARDERIE PETIT BATEAU.

i was ex employee, treat kids badly , we didn't care nor did she. its a waste of money for parents, my own kids go else where.

anyways please be careful of her, SHE IS VERY FAKE PERSON AND A LIAR. WE HIDE SO MUCH FROM PARENTS.

horror stories. i a have nightmares. lots of issues.

but EVERYTHING IS HUSH HUSH.

for any day care do your research carefully.

LOTS OF STRESS ON US FROM MARIA IVANOVA , WE TAKE IT OUT ON THE KIDS.

WE HAVE TO LIE ABOUT THINGS TO PARENTS.

WE GET PAID PEANUTS AND SHE MAKES ALL THE MONEY. THAT'S THE TRUE. I HAVE CONSIOUS, I TELL THE TRUTH, I WANT EVERY BODY TO KNOW. THAT SHE WAS A

B- TCH TO EVERY ONE.

WE LIE TO PARENTS ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE KIDS. SO THEY CAN CONTINUE AND PAY PAY PAY. BUT THE SAD TRUTH IS YOU HAVE TO HAVE A COLD HEART TO WORK FOR THIS LADY.

THIS IS MY STORY I DONT WANT TO WORK THERE

WE HAD ORDERS FROM HER TO MAKE KIDS MISREABLE TO MAKE THEM LEAVE IF WE CANT HANDLE THEM.

GOOD LUCK PARENTS AND I AM SORRY FOR THIS

four locations to screw you : MISSISSAUGA, BRAMPTON, MAPLE

and milton

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2010 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GARDERIE-PETIT-BATEAU-FRENCH-DAYCARE/mississauga-Ontario-/GARDERIE-PETIT-BATEAU-FRENCH-DAYCARE-maria-ivanova-owner-is-a-witch-horrible-example-of-a-669478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GARDERIE PETIT BATEAU FRENCH DAYCARE

Petit bateau owner is not a nice person

AUTHOR: Mom to awesome kids - (United States of America)

I agree with the employees comments. My child went to that daycare and was painted as a problem child with intellectual difficulties. The daycare owner told us that he was not normal because he would greet the parents and sometimes give them hugs. She is too dense to realize that many of the parents at the daycare are friends and my child knows the parents very well. The French community in Milton is not very large. They told us that there were too many boys in the group and together they were too active and hard to control.

They allow too many children in who dont speak a lick of french and then spend circle time trying to teach them vocabulary. Its no wonder my fluent child had no interest in sitting in a circle learning the word "pomme" when he could tell you all about an orchard and all the equipment used there. Another example would be when they threatened to take away my sons bed when he wouldn't sleep at nap time. Why are adults giving a child an opportunity to make that choice? He doesn't feel like napping, what do you think his answer will be. "Ok, take my bed!"

How about telling them its nap time, end of story. I realized after a birthday party where the moms were all talking that we were all being told that our child is the "problem child" at the daycare.

Not professional or equipped to deal with this. My child school teacher thinks they are out to lunch after I discussed this with them. I was told that my kid is bright and very smart. Call for references to parents who no longer send their kids there.

Garderie Petit Bateau offers excellent services.

AUTHOR: Teacher - (Canada)

I'm a teacher at the Garderie Petit Bateau, and the report that i saw on your file is an horrible defamation.
 I've been working for Mrs Maria for almost 6 years and i really enjoy my work there.
We're dedicated teachers and we love our children.  Our goal at Petit Bateau is the happiness of the children. Mrs Maria is always there for us, by her commitment, her advice, her wisdom. And she has a very big heart. Don't understand why those people are so hateful!!! (shame on them)
I love my job and want to work and stay at the Petit Bateau for a long long time.

This is a testimony from a real teacher.