Complaint Review: GATEWAY COMPUTER'S

• Reported By:Dallas Georgia
GATEWAY COMPUTER'S
Gateway.com Nationwide U.S.A.

GATEWAY COMPUTER'S Computer is a piece of junk Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Class action suit?

This is the second computer that I have bought that was a Gateway system. I swore after the first one that I contiuously had problems with, that I wouldn't buy another one. Home Shopping Network had a deal I couldn't refuse, so I bought it.

One year and one and a half month's later, the motherboard is fried. I called HSN and they said it is out of warranty with them and I tried to call Gateway and no one would even talk to me about it because it was out of warranty.

It is like Gateway know's that their product is worthless and once they get your money that is all they are concerned with. I am all for a class action suit. Anyone interested get in contact with me.

Val
Dallas, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GATEWAY-COMPUTERS/nationwide/GATEWAY-COMPUTERS-Computer-is-a-piece-of-junk-Nationwide-472340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GATEWAY COMPUTER'S

Class action suit?

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

What would it be for?

The company gave you a year warranty, and the machine lasted a year. That's all the guaranteed you that it would last. If you wanted a longer warranty, you should have purchased one.