Complaint Review: GATOR TAXI, YELLOW CAB

• Submitted: Thu, July 01, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, July 01, 2004

• Reported By:PATERSON New Jersey
GATOR TAXI, YELLOW CAB
5320 SPRINGFIELD BLVD JACKSOVILLE, Florida U.S.A.

GATOR TAXI, YELLOW CAB ripoff took three whole hours to send a cab, refused to take us myself, a senior citizen and 3 children JACKSOVILLE Florida

back to a relative's house after I missed my train and refused to wait with me when we had to wait for the relative to let us in the house @ 3:00 in the morning. After the cab did not come at the time it was ordered to come. I called back 3 times to please send a cab so that we can make our train. Perhaps if they said in the beginning they could not send a train. I could have made other arrangements. But they just filled me with false hope with each call. I don't think I ever saw a business with such poor attitude towards their customer. I asked them to do nothing out of the ordinary. I would have been to the train station more than an hour in advance if the had only come when they told me they would send a car!

Bradley
PATERSON, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2004 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GATOR-TAXI-YELLOW-CAB/JACKSOVILLE-Florida/GATOR-TAXI-YELLOW-CAB-ripoff-took-three-whole-hours-to-send-a-cab-refused-to-take-us-mys-97181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GATOR TAXI, YELLOW CAB