• Report: #1002004

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Gio — SAN DIEGO California Uruguay
GAUDIN MOTOR COMPANY
7200 West Sahara Avenue Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

GAUDIN MOTOR COMPANY Gaudin Jaguar Porsche of Las Vegas PORSCHE DEALERSHIP SCAM CUSTOMERS ON NEW CAR DEALS, TAKES CUSTOMER'S CASH PAYMENT THEN CANCELS CONTRACT, TAKE DEPOSITS ON FACTORY ORDERED CARS THEY NEVER DELIVER Las Vegas, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Questionable report in Ripoff report

7/20/2012, Paid Gaudin Porsche $2500.00 deposit to factory order a new Porsche built to my preference at total (window sticker) price $67,915.00

12/13/2012, Finished car arrives at dealership and a 'Retail Sales Contract' was FedEx to my home for signature

12/18/2012 Dealer FedEx contract to my home in San Diego, CA for signature.

12/19/2012 Receive email from dealer advising me to disregard the contract already received and a new contract was FedEx.

12/20/2012 2nd contract increased the purchase price on contract $4,762.69.

I contacted dealer for explaination and there response was 'if you want the car, that's the price.'

After waiting 5 month's to have this car built, signed contract & cashier's check for full payment Fedex to dealer following day.

1/04/2013 Dealer contacted me to let me know my car was sold to another customer.

1/08/2013 Glenn Anderson, Sales Mgr, called to let me know the deal with other customer fell apart and do I still want the car I ordered month's ago.

Gaudin had not returned my payment on the car and told Mr Anderson yes I want the car and to please make arrangements to delivery to my home.

1/09/2013 - 1/16/2013 Heard nothing from dealer. All my calls went unanswered and no replies to my emails

1/17/2013 Received email from Beth Lamernier, Finance Director, informing me Gaudin cancelled contract and will be refunding the purchase money back to me.

1/23/2013 Deposit to order car not refunded.

1/23/2013 Purchase money (full payment) not refunded

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GAUDIN-MOTOR-COMPANY/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/GAUDIN-MOTOR-COMPANY-Gaudin-Jaguar-Porsche-of-Las-Vegas-PORSCHE-DEALERSHIP-SCAM-CUSTOMERS-1002004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GAUDIN MOTOR COMPANY

Questionable report in Ripoff report

AUTHOR: Gaudin Motor Company - ()

We believe this individual writing this report has had his monies refunded after PROOF OF FUNDS CLEARED THE BANK, AND it was determined that the sale would possibly conflict with dealership policy. We have no knowledge of this story as written, but do concur that any dealership has the right to refuse to sell a car to any individual they believe is not acting in the best interest of the company. Hence this report is strictly retaliatory as we found this situation to be contrary to company policy. Unfortunately we cannot discuss any other details of this report as written, due to an ongoing investigation into this matter by authorities who have asked us to refrain from further comment.

In addition, after this complaint was lodged the dealership has had many calls from SEO reputation management companies looking to sell their services for the purpose of removing such posts. We do not condone this behavior.  Due to recent activity involving review websites and the posting of "fake" reviews, Gaudin responds to all social media postings to the best of our ability and within our legal boundaries.

If you are trying to determine who to buy a vehicle from, we respectfully ask that you visit our dealership and make your own determination as to how you are treated during your own transaction.

Thank you.