Complaint Review: GB Carpet Cleaning

• Updated: Sat, August 24, 2013

• Reported By: Lissy170 — Keizer Oregon
GB Carpet Cleaning
3003 W 11th st #260 eugene, OR 97402 Eugene, Salem, Portland, Oregon USA

GB Carpet Cleaning Greg Busch Dishonest, shady, no integrity, lacks morals Eugene, Salem, Portland Oregon

Terrible, terrible, terrible! The owner came to do my carpets and couch and did a very poor job. Completely missed places on the carpet all together (didn't go over them at all), pre-treated areas and never went back over them which left new stains, and was in a huge rush to get it done and it showed.

With my micro suede couch, he again missed places and instead of lessening the old stains instead made new stains by leaving the couch soaking wet which when dried looked terrible. I ended up getting a refund from groupon for the carpet cleaning part but unfortunately I payed him directly for the couches so I had no recourse there.

When I contacted him to let him to let him know that I was unsatisfied with his services he was extremely rude and told me that he had never had any complaints before. He acted like I was lying to him and requested pictures of the couch, which I sent. [continued below]....

..... He then ignored my phone calls for weeks and would not return my call or respond to my messages. When I finally tricked him into answering by calling from a different number he told me that if somebody else could get the original stains out (which were mostly water stains from my 4 year old) then he would happily refund my money. So I did that and sent him the new pictures with all of the stains gone (new and old) and he again refused to answer my calls.

This man has extremely low morals and business ethic. With character like that I am sure that his business is destined for failure. Lesson learned on my part. Beware of this man and his business!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 10:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GB-Carpet-Cleaning/Eugene-Salem-Portland-Oregon-97303/GB-Carpet-Cleaning-Greg-Busch-Dishonest-shady-no-integrity-lacks-morals-Eugene-Salem-1078818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GB Carpet Cleaning