Complaint Review: GB Harvard Company

• Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: tsean — boston Massachusetts United States of America
GB Harvard Company
3540 Wilshire Blvd Suite 510 los angeles, California United States of America

GB Harvard Company J.S. Kim (Owner) Ripped me off for $570!!!!!! This company is a Scam! los angeles, California

I paid $570 for Custom Tailoring services from GB Harvard and was dealing directly with their President, J.S. Kim because I have had multiple friends use him in the past and thought he was reputable.  I paid for 10 fitted dress shirts up front for a total of $570.  I was told that it usually took about 3 months for delivery and confirmed this with friends who have used his services in the past.  I tried to contact him after 6 months, and his cell phone has been SHUT OFF, nobody answers his land line, and he refuses to answer my emails.  It looks like he has shut down his business and stolen my $$, and I can't be the only one because he has clients all over the country.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GB-Harvard-Company/los-angeles-California-90010/GB-Harvard-Company-JS-Kim-Owner-Ripped-me-off-for-570-This-company-is-a-Scam-811709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GB Harvard Company