Complaint Review: GB Shelter Mortgage

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Joseph — Austin Texas
GB Shelter Mortgage
13740 Research Blvd. Bldg. D, Suite 2 Austin, Texas United States of America

GB Shelter Mortgage Baltazar Regalado Senior Loan Officer Mortgage Fraud Austin, Texas

*General Comment: Very good report.

My grandmother, Donna S who is 75 years old, was approached my a man called Mr. Baltazar Regalado, who is a senior loan officer at GB Shelter Mortgage a division of Guarantee Bank. https://app.shelter-mortgage.com/app/index.asp?supportStaffId=709&businessLevelId=358

He heard that my grandmother was interested in buying a property through a mutual friend. Mr. Baltazar Regalado promised my grandma the best deal and very low interest financing through GB Shelter Mortgage. The property value was of $180k He then asked my grandmother for $80k down deposit and the rest of the deal would be completed by Mr Baltazar Regalado. My grandmother gave a personal check to him for the 80 grand and then Mr. Baltazar Regalado never contacted her back. She tried many times to get a hold of him and all were unsuccessful. She told me about it after it had happened. I investigated Mr Baltazar Regalado, the address provided on the website is not an office, just a p. [continued below]....
.....o. box, the phone number, which is a mobile phone, always sends me to voicemail. I reported him to the authorities, but have not received any feedback on what is going on. I also tried calling the managers of GB Shelter Mortgage around Texas and nobody has been able to help me. Avoid dealing with GB Shelter Mortgage in Texas, specially in Austin and Mr. Baltazar Regalado!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GB-Shelter-Mortgage/Austin-Texas-78750/GB-Shelter-Mortgage-Baltazar-Regalado-Senior-Loan-Officer-Mortgage-Fraud-Austin-Texas-1042287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GB Shelter Mortgage

#1 General Comment

Very good report.

AUTHOR: Doris Ligman - ()

Great report, very helpful and with great information. I have heard nasty things about GB Shelter Mortgage in Austin, specially a lady named Samantha Stanley I have heard a lot of.