Complaint Review: GC SERVICES LIMITED PARTNERSHIP

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2003

• Reported By:LAS VEGAS Nevada
GC SERVICES LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
6330 GULFTON HOUSTON, Texas U.S.A.

GC SERVICES LIMITED PARTNERSHIP Very unprofessional behavior and attitude. Very, Very rude and uncooperative. HOUSTON Texas

On the evening of Oct 20th, 2003 at around 8:20 pm an individual called me in reference to my American Express account. He explained to me that a payment of $580.00 had been posted to the account last month and if I was able to post another payment. I told him not at this time but if he could call me back tomorrow so we can further discuss this. Thats when he stated " Why don't you cut-off the tv so we can take care of this." At this point I was shocked to hear him say this. He carried on saying" cut off the tv, is the football game more important than payiny your bills".

I was accross th street at my neighbors when this happened and I had my phone with me. I immediately returned to my residence and he just kept berading me into cutting of my tv and our conversation continued on and I asked him for his name. He refused to give it to me. Then I asked may speak to your supervisor and he refused. I asked over and over several times for his name and each time he refused. I asked again my I speak to a supervisor, he then put me on hold and came back and asked" Do I own a tv and if you do why don't you go HOCK IT for some money to help pay your bill."

Well this continued with me just simlpy asking may I speak to your supervisor and what is your name. Then he said " You work for the government we can garnish your wages." Finally he hung up the phone and I immediately retreived some mail and found the company and called back and asked to speak to a supervisor and explained the incident.

David
LAS VEGAS, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2003 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GC-SERVICES-LIMITED-PARTNERSHIP/HOUSTON-Texas-77081/GC-SERVICES-LIMITED-PARTNERSHIP-Very-unprofessional-behavior-and-attitude-Very-Very-rud-69693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GC SERVICES LIMITED PARTNERSHIP