Complaint Review: GC SERVICES Limted Psrtnership Collection Agency Division

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2014

• Reported By: BronxMama — Hacienda Heights California
GC SERVICES Limted Psrtnership Collection Agency Division
6330 Gulfton Houston TX 77081 po box 7835 Baldwin Park CA , California USA

GC SERVICES Limted Psrtnership Collection Agency Division This Collection Agency is tryingto collect a old citation thats is two years ols and is alreday has been already been put on my credit they have ask me to pay $776 dollars or they will collect by Garnishing my wages or put a attachment to my bank account and other threats po box 7835 Baldwin Park California

I was unable to pay this citation  due lost of my job I was layed off and also had a breal down from it I am 60 yers old so it was put om my credit and this company GC services limited partnership went to public reords and got this information and has try to force me to pay and made threats to me that if I don,t pay they will take my money from my bank account or garnish my wages .

Valentina Hacienda Heights California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GC-SERVICES-Limted-Psrtnership-Collection-Agency-Division-/po-box-7835-Baldwin-Park-CA-California-91706/GC-SERVICES-Limted-Psrtnership-Collection-Agency-Division-This-Collection-Agency-is-trying-1085662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GC SERVICES Limted Psrtnership Collection Agency Division