Complaint Review: GC Services Collection

• Submitted: Thu, March 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:columbus Georgia
GC Services Collection
6330 Gulfton Houston, Texas U.S.A.

GC Services Collection Hard Core threat tactics Houston Texas

I have been working with Sallie Mae Students loans for quite some time regarding a student loan. I have had to get extensions and forbearance requests a few times due to a divorce and loss of job, etc.

At some point, my account was turned over to this GC Services. I have NEVER been treated so rudely or so disrespectfully in my life. I was made to feel like I was the lowest scum of the earth that had no interest in paying my debts.

That is just totally untrue. But I cannot pay back more than I can afford. I was threatened with everything from garnishment of wages to being sued to jail basically. I tried to explain that in my current job, if they were to garnish my wages, I would lose my job and therfore couldn't pay at all. He didn't care, he continued to yell and threaten me. I would hang up, he would call again.

This company is awful. I wouldn't turn my worst enemy over to them. Might as well turn them over to the n**i's.

columbus, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GC-Services-Collection/Houston-Texas-77081/GC-Services-Collection-Hard-Core-threat-tactics-Houston-Texas-437819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GC Services Collection