Complaint Review: GC Services Limited Partnership, Collection Agency Division

• Submitted: Sat, March 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 21, 2009

• Reported By:Abingdon Virginia
GC Services Limited Partnership, Collection Agency Division
6330 Gulfton Houston, Texas U.S.A.

GC Services Limited Partnership, Collection Agency Division Sent me an invoice to attempt to collect an alledge debt Houston Texas

Today 03/21/2009 I received an invoice dated 03/13/2009 in an attempt to collect $71.79 they said I owed to Publishers Clearing House Collectibles for a Bracelet & Necklace in the Bridgeview Estate II Collection. They claim that PCH afforded me ample opportunity to resolve my delinquent account.

This is the first notice whatsoever we have received concerning this matter. We have not received any prior notices on this matter whatsoever. I did not order these items. I did not receive these items. Neither my wife nor I have any idea what they are talking about.

I assume this must be some ploy to extort money from me for an unpaid debt of someone else. This appears to me to be a ploy to get decent folks to pay for the debit of some delinquent. No action will be taken on my part, I will not dignify this matter with any reply.

Jack
Abingdon, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2009 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership-Collection-Agency-Division/Houston-Texas-77081/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership-Collection-Agency-Division-Sent-me-an-invoice-to-attempt-436364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GC Services Limited Partnership, Collection Agency Division