• Report: #197034

• Submitted: Sun, June 18, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, June 18, 2006

• Reported By:Manhattan Beach California
GC Services Limited Partnership
6330 Gulfton Houston, Texas U.S.A.

GC Services Limited Partnership balance due for something never ordered or received Houston Texas

I had an ISP account with XO Communications in 2000. I closed the account after one year of poor service. Three years later I get a collection statement from GC Services regarding my XO account. I called XO to find out why but their records don't go that far back and they were bought out so they can't explain it. I write two letters to GC explaining my situation in 2004 and don't hear back. On June 14, 2006 I get another collection notice from GC regarding the same account. I guess XO figures they'll keep trying to threaten my firm until I pay!

Jeff
Manhattan Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2006 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership/Houston-Texas-77081/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership-balance-due-for-something-never-ordered-or-received-Housto-197034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GC Services Limited Partnership