Complaint Review: GC Services Limited Partnership

• Submitted: Fri, July 06, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 06, 2007

• Reported By:Stamping Ground Kentucky
GC Services Limited Partnership
6330 Gulfton Houston, Texas U.S.A.

GC Services Limited Partnership sent a collection notice for 672$ on a cell phone that i use that has a cut off limit of $250. Ripoff Houston Texas

i received a "collection notice" from gc services limited partnership saying... (actual letter)

you have not complied with our previous requests for payment in full on your seriously overdue account. (this was the 1st one i had received)

if we do not receive payment for the balance in full, as authorized by our client, we may report this account to the 3 major credit bureaus. (funny that my cell company always texts or calls me to warn me if the phone is going to be shut off due to a late payment, no text or call on this one)

i called the 866-871-6660 funny how it doesnt go through, eventually the phone makes the beep sound and says "if you would like to make a call hang up and please dial the number again".

also the name says Mr. Clark, but there is no signature and there is a p o box for the return service requested. but it just topped it off to be from a cell phone company that i have right now and have had them for 4 years and all of a sudden i have this bogus balance that they never contacted me about before it went to this "collection agency".

sounds like fraud to me and i will be damned to give them any of my money.

people i never thought this would happen to me and thanks to you people at ripoff and me going online to look up this company and finding this i would have been dumb enough to probably pay this knowing that it was %100 false.

Kristen
Stamping Ground, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2007 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership/Houston-Texas-77081/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership-sent-a-collection-notice-for-672-on-a-cell-phone-that-i-u-259208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GC Services Limited Partnership