Complaint Review: GC Services Limited Partnership

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2007

• Reported By:Studio City California
GC Services Limited Partnership
P.o. Box 2667 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

GC Services Limited Partnership Frauds in Bill Collection Activities!! Claimed That I Owed over $1,000 in Tickets 10 Years Old!! ripoff Houston, Texas

These clowns are really bogus. They buy old debts and try to turn them into profits for themselves. So you can imagine when I received a bill in the mail from these moronic buffoons what I did next.

I gave them a call to see what it was all about. Some lady says that I owe money on two tickets from over 10 years ago! Was she serious? Sure, she was! And then she even became unglued when I told her what time it really was. "You will pay on Monday!" She actually said this to me.

I was supposed to pay some ancient bill from who or what knows when?

They will be hearing from my attorney soon with letters of dispute. If they continue with harassing without showing actual proof, I'll sue them.

Whenever these agencies contact you (like this one) especially about some age old debt that just suddenly creeped up out of the woodworks, prepare a letter of dispute demanding that they validate it. (The've got samples all over the net)

Better yet, contact an attorney, post haste.

Studio City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2007 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership/Houston-Texas-77252-2667/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership-Frauds-in-Bill-Collection-Activities-Claimed-That-I-Owed-250268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GC Services Limited Partnership