Complaint Review: GC Services Limited Partnership

• Submitted: Sat, June 04, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2007

• Reported By:Irrigon Oregon
GC Services Limited Partnership
P.O. Box 3724 Knoxville, Tennessee U.S.A.

GC Services Limited Partnership ripoff, dishonest, fraudlent billing Knoxville Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee: I'm sorry ma'am, your report was so brief I'm afraid I don't fully understand your problem here.

I have just received a letter from these people with the only avenue to reply being an envelope that I have to put a stamp on. The account that they are trying to collect is not in arrears. My husband and I use a debt management company that has gotten our interest rate reduced.

Therefore I feel this Ripoff Report is more than justified. Even after checking every web site that came up on the Google search I did, there was no contact link. How do these people expect to do business in these modern times?

Mary
Irrigon, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2005 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership/Knoxville-Tennessee-37927/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership-ripoff-dishonest-fraudlent-billing-Knoxville-Tennessee-145082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GC Services Limited Partnership

AUTHOR: Sum - (U.S.A.)

I happen to work at GC-Knoxville. When we send attempt correspondence with you over the phone or through the mail, it usually means that there are certain laws in place that prevent us from contacting you otherwise. (That means that for many departments we do not have the option of electronic mail. However, we can offer the option of faxing info for some customers.) This is why we don't offer the public any internet communication options. If we offered it to one group someone, like you, who did not understand our communication situation, might try to send email to GC not realizing that many of our departments have little to nothing to do with each other. In short, we do not communicate with email, because it is usually illegal.