• Report: #204874

• Submitted: Mon, August 07, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, August 07, 2006

• Reported By:Bardstown Kentucky
GC Services Limited Partnership
P O Box 92196 San Diego, California U.S.A.

GC Services Limited Partnership Refuses to accept Certified Mail with Return Reciept. Ripoff San Diego California

*Author of original report: I gave wrong PO Box

I sent a cease and desist letter to GC Services and it seems as if they are not accepting it. The postal services has informed me that I may pick the letter up at the local post office.

The so called "debt" of $139 is being disputed by me. They do not even have my social security number correct so it is not my debt. I found that out when I contacted the original creditor to dispute the charge.

They say in their letter I must respond within 30 days or the debt will be assumed to be valid. What must I do now?

Mavis
Bardstown, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2006 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership/San-Diego-California-92196/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership-Refuses-to-accept-Certified-Mail-with-Return-Reciept-Ripo-204874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GC Services Limited Partnership

I gave wrong PO Box

AUTHOR: Ernest - (U.S.A.)

Their correct PO Box is 26999 and that is the number on the Certified Mail I sent them.