Complaint Review: GC Services Limited Partnership

• Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: Charles — coal valley Illinois
GC Services Limited Partnership
6330 Gulfton, Houston, Tx. 77081 , Select State/Province USA

GC Services Limited Partnership pursueing a disputed bill when notified of dispute, also using credit report as leverage to get bill paid when unfounded Houston Texas

*Author of original report: updated 2/25/14

This company GC Services contacted me with a debt to Sprint whom I had fired for default of contract, after sending me a letter they turned my name in for collections at credit companies. I have disputed this debt to Sprint and to them but they are trying to ruin my credit to get unfounded debt from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership/Select-StateProvince/GC-Services-Limited-Partnership-pursueing-a-disputed-bill-when-notified-of-dispute-also-1126191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GC Services Limited Partnership

updated 2/25/14

AUTHOR: Charles Hallam - ()

GC services contacted me on this alledged debt today and was being rude and obnoxious, I informed them that Sprint was fired for default of contract and that they never even gave me the 4g system that I was promised, also that they offered me another contract for two more phones on another plan, but would not add lines to my family plan. The caller still was rude and refused to remove the slander against my credit profile telling me they was validating the account.