Complaint Review: GC Services - Partnership

• Submitted: Tue, May 26, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 26, 2009

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
GC Services - Partnership
6330 Gulfton St, Houston, Tx 77081 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

GC Services - Partnership Extremely rude, hung up on me four times! Houston Texas

American Express sent my soon to be ex-husbands account to this agency for collection and I had a subsequent card under his name, but in my name. I knew my ex would not be paying his portion of the bill, he doesn't work, and so I did not want my credit ruined because of this and contacted this company to make payment arrangements for my portion. The first payment was automatically deducted from my account, the second I could not make (being a Realtor it is tough to know when houses are closing and you will get paid) so I called to make arrangements for a smaller amount to be deducted. This was fine, however I had to call today to change the third payment, not having the money again, and I was shouted at, accused of not wanting to pay my bill, and was hung up on by a Miss Morrison. I called back three further times to try and sort this out and each time I was hung up on by different people. On the fourth call back I got someone who was going to try and help me, put me on hold, and then connected me back with Miss Morrison! So I gave up, can't arrange anything, so I will try to arrange with American Express!

Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GC-Services-Partnership/Houston-Texas-77081/GC-Services-Partnership-Extremely-rude-hung-up-on-me-four-times-Houston-Texas-455512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GC Services - Partnership