Complaint Review: GC Services - Partnership

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

GC Services - Partnership Jay Lopez HORRIBLE!!!! san diego , California

I called in so I could settle my debt, and I talked to Jay Lopez. He was so helpful unlike the other NASTY ASS employees. Just yelling at me for NO reason.
Jay Lopez helped me out and understood my problems, he wasn't yelling at me like everyone else. If you ever need to call GC Services Partnership, speak to Jay Lopez.
And don't even get me started on MARIA and CANDY! They are so UNBELIEVABLY RUDE, I don't understand how they have jobs there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2010 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GC-Services-Partnership/san-diego-California-92126/GC-Services-Partnership-Jay-Lopez-HORRIBLE-san-diego-California-564797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GC Services - Partnership