Complaint Review: GC Services

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: J — Boulder Colorado U.S.A.
GC Services
Aurora, Colorado United States of America

GC Services This company has called my home on numerous occasions without leaving a message. I blocked their number; but they continued to call. So I called them back. They asked if I was "Ann Durbin." They said Aurora, Colorado

This company calls me and asks if I am Ann Durbin. Ann Durbin is also known as Ann Campbell; and this collection agency knows darn good and well that Ann Durbin does NOT reside at my house!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GC-Services/Aurora-Colorado-80015/GC-Services-This-company-has-called-my-home-on-numerous-occasions-without-leaving-a-messa-1009372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GC Services