Complaint Review: GC Services

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: J — Boulder Colorado U.S.A.
GC Services
3870 N Oracle Rd Tucson, Arizona United States of America

GC Services Employer's Edge Continued to call after being told to stop calling my number. Tucson, Arizona

GC Services is a zombie debt collection agency. They have called my house numerous times after being told to stop calling. It is illegal for this company to continue to call my home; because I have told them to STOP; and my number is on the DO NOT CALL registry.

They are looking for Ann Campbell or Ann Durbin of Oklahoma City. I live in Colorado; and I have no relationship to Ann. I was told that my information was put down on some applications at some point in time. Well, it was put down without my permission!!

My credit score is 799. I do not owe whatever debt these zombies are trying to collect. In the meantime, all my bills are paid. I reside in a home with no mortgage. All 3 of our cars were paid for without financing. Our credit cards are paid off every month. I have a high credit score. I do not have to work if I don't want to. And I've got nothing but time on my hands to slam both this company and the person who used my information without permission. So, I hope that you all are reading this! And I hope this is the last report about this that I have to file!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GC-Services/Tucson-Arizona-/GC-Services-Employers-Edge-Continued-to-call-after-being-told-to-stop-calling-my-number-1010402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GC Services