Complaint Review: GCA ATM's

• Reported By: Frank — Atlantic City New Jersey USA
GCA ATM's
Atlantic City, New Jersey United States of America

GCA ATM's Service fees in excess Atlantic City, New Jersey

I believe that the GCA (Global Cash Access) is ripping people off.

Just to take money out of an ATM machine.

Today charges me around $6.00 to take money out.  When I could have walked across the street to the WAWA and not get charged!

Credit card fees over $9.00 with the GCA ATM machines?

I would like the federal government to look into these fees. These are outrageous, I believe that these fees could be something illegal in New Jersey where I am from.

If anyone is heading to the Atlantic City boardwalk and need to take money out, get it before you get there.  It will cost you way more then anyone will realize.

I should suggest that we boycott these ATM's once and for all.   They company is getting too greedy for most of us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GCA-ATMs/Atlantic-City-New-Jersey-/GCA-ATMs-Service-fees-in-excess-Atlantic-City-New-Jersey-909160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GCA ATM's