Complaint Review: GCA

• Reported By: kimsraven — Lakeland Florida United States of America
GCA
3525 East Post Rd #120 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

GCA ATM Charged my bank and did not give me cash Las Vegas, Nevada

Used a GCA Atm machine at the Seminole Hard Rock.  The machine stated "please wait while dispensing".  No cash came out.  An employee witnessed it.  An audit from the casino failed to show the transaction however, the money came out of my bank.  The casino was only able to give me a GCA contact number.

I called the GCA contact number and they informed me that because it was a PIN transaction that I would need to file a "regulation E" dispute" with my bank.  They were NOT helpful.  Meanwhile, I am stuck at a casino without money.  Plus I could not try again, because my daily limit had been reached.

The amount was 280 plus the GCA fee of 4 dollars.  So I filed the dispute with my bank and of course I have no supporting documentation.  I guess I am just out of luck!!! literally.  Was at a casino and even the ATM stole my money.  The casino, GCA and my bank are running me around.  It really stinks!!  Ripoff Report

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 12:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GCA/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/GCA-ATM-Charged-my-bank-and-did-not-give-me-cash-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1010189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GCA