- Report: #1084442
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: GCI Solar
GCI Solar15261 Connector Ln Huntington Beach, California USA
GCI Solar KILLION ENERGY INC DBA GCI SOLAR Swtich and Bait - Refuse to perform and Breach Contract Huntington Beach California
*Author of original report: GCI Solar is Honoring its Contract
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This company is also known as KILLION ENERGY INC DBA GCI SOLAR
Experience: VERY BAD
This company signed us up, and we did not sign up with another company for a real good deal because of what GCI promised us. Their salesperson Sean Harris was nice, but after signing up, we were handed over to another team. They are reneging on their promises (promises are written in the contract). Today, we got a call from Marcus, who suggested that if they do the work, they would lose money and wanted to back out of the deal.
They scheduled the first appointment for inspection after we signed up, but they never showed up or called. Then they asked for a second chance which we gave them. They do not deserve any chances.
They wasted over a month of our time signing us up with them; we were approved for a personal loan because of our excellent credit right away, their team came and walked on the roof and all we were then looked good. BUT NOW: they want to back out of the deal because they want us to pay more than we all agreed to in writing, they want to deliver less than what they promised in writing, they want to delay the job by over 6 more weeks to get started, and they want more money up front. Our contract is for $41,500.00. They now want 70% upfront at materials delivery and 30 % at completion to do the job in violation of what they agreed to in the contract which is 30% at materials delivery and 70% at completion of the work.
We were initially wondering if all these bad reviews were really justified. We made a mistake and gave them a chance. They told us "you are our VIP customer and will treat your job as the most important one".... and look what they did to us.
We are willing to show all of you the contract and all emails and text messages that confirm all we are saying here and more. The experience has been repulsive and painful. They do not return calls and failed to honor their agreement.
We plan to:
1. file a complaint with the BBB at (click on link below)
2. File a complaint against their contractor license (License No. 971660)--click on link below:
3. File a complaint with CA state Attorney General-click on link below
4. File a complaint with CA Solar Initiative--click on link below
5. File a complaint with the business consumer alliance-click on link below
6. File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission- --click on link below
7. We will take a legal action in a court of law to protect our rights and recover our damages.
We were cheated and manipulated.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GCI-Solar-/Huntington-Beach-California-92649/GCI-Solar-KILLION-ENERGY-INC-DBA-GCI-SOLAR-Swtich-and-Bait-Refuse-to-perform-and-Brea-1084442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.