• Report: #619886

• Updated: Sat, July 03, 2010

• Reported By: Arun — Memphis Tennessee United States of America
GCR Capital
200 9th Ave N Ste 200 Safety Harbor, Florida United States of America

GCR Capital Priority Outsource Dba GCR Capital, John Grant, Ashley Hrdlicka, Cory Lockert, Valerie D. Sampson GCR-Capital, Safety Harbor, FL GCR-Capital's leasing program is a SCAM, DON'T SEND ANY MONEY IN ADVANCE, YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK Safety Harbor Florida Safety Harbor, Florida

I am a small business owner, who unluckily got in touch with GCR Capital to apply a leasing loan, which was approved instantly.
 They sent me a Letter of intent & asked me to pay $ 3205.32 being 1st & last installment & Processing Charges and pressurized me to sign the letter immediately.

When I asked is my loan is already approved? Ms. Ashley replied yes and asked me to pay $ 3205.32 & email Performa Invoice of the Vendor. On the basis of assurance of Ms. Ashley that GCR would disburse the loan within 7 to 10 days; on 12/29/2009 I signed the agreement and send my payment.

I waited for 10 days and started calling /emailing for disbursement of loan but nobody replied.
On 01/11/2010, After collecting the money, GCR started changing their requirements and kept on asking for all kinds of financial records and personal tax papers. This was a part of their game, and we didn't know about that. Even I prepared  all records after lots of hardship; finally I emailed all papers to GCR on 01/26/2010.

After receiving all required papers, again nobody replied to my Email Reminder & Phone Calls. I got little suspicious and checked BBB website and found their F record. On further Google I found GCR has ripped off so many other people like me. After learning about their past record & malpractices, I I immediately asked GCR to honor their commitment, if they cannot fund my lease, then return my hard earned money.

After a lot of calls emails/calls ultimately instead of paying my interest on my deposit with them, in May 2010 (in 6th month) they offered me to refund $ 1405.16 after deducting one installment of 1405.16 & Processing Fees of $ 395.00.
AS per their Letter of Intent, in case of Non Funding of loan, they would refund my installment money of $ 2810.32.
Since last month we never heard back from GCR , I am writing to the Attorney General of the state of Florida. I have already filed a Complaint at BBB.

If you are a victim of their deceitful, predatory practice, please write to the Attorney General of the state of Florida. Also, I urge everyone to get together and take a class action lawsuit against GCR.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2010 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GCR-Capital/Safety-Harbor-Florida-34695/GCR-Capital-Priority-Outsource-Dba-GCR-Capital-John-Grant-Ashley-Hrdlicka-Cory-Lockert-619886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GCR Capital