Complaint Review: GCS Ecolab equipment care

• Updated: Fri, December 09, 2011

• Reported By: R.Vincent — De leon Springs Florida United States of America
GCS Ecolab equipment care
St.Paul, Minnesota United States of America

GCS Ecolab equipment care Technician Incentive Plan....RIP-OFF St.Paul, Minnesota

I was working @Ecolab GCS equipment care and working 70+ hours a week,being sent from my market area Daytona Beach  to Jacksonville for months(5 month)living in a hotel, to help with the market there.

With great effort both physically and mentally I worked to improve the market for the company and the Technician Incentive Plan Bonus they promised for my sales in a 3 month quarter.The months were (June,July and August) 3Quarters.The payout was to be paid out to me.

My Bonus was to be deposited on 11/11/11 of 2,486.00.

I received a letter mailed 11/4/11 and received 11/10/11 stating it was to be deposited on 11/11/11 on this day.
They thanked me for my great efforts by letting me go on 11/2/11 Without,severance pay,3Q bonus.My last check was deposited in my account on 11/11/11 and NO Bonus!!!

I had major eye surgery at this time on both eyes(cataracts)and yet still worked thru the surgeries and grew the market there.That is the THANKS they gave me!

What a DIRTY JOKE!!! Promises....Promises....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2011 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GCS-Ecolab-equipment-care/StPaul-Minnesota-55118/GCS-Ecolab-equipment-care-Technician-Incentive-PlanRIP-OFF-StPaul-Minnesota-807233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GCS Ecolab equipment care