license

• Updated: Thu, June 05, 2014

• Reported By: ESAAINC —
GD Capital Parnters, LLC
1331 Taylor Street, NW, Suite B Washington, Dist of Columbia USA

GD Capital Parnters, LLC Laron Duncan Ethan Gluck FAKE COMMODITY INVESTORS, TOOK MY MONEY Washington District of Columbia

*Consumer Comment: My email to author

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: MARLON

*Author of original report: I Plan to sue

*Author of original report: Your Email Address

*General Comment: Ethan Gluck and Laron Duncan took 15,000 from a poor college student

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Caveat Emptor

I gave these these so-called investors a large sum of money with the promise of a 50% return on my investemtent within 30 days. They claim they have several contacts worldwide, but they dont. They also claim to be investment experts, but they have no money to pay me back.

Dont give these guys any for your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GD-Capital-Parnters-LLC/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia/GD-Capital-Parnters-LLC-Laron-Duncan-Ethan-Gluck-FAKE-COMMODITY-INVESTORS-TOOK-MY-MONEY-1075106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GD Capital Parnters, LLC

My email to author

AUTHOR: Richard - ()

My email is Rozeworldmusic@gmail.com. What is yours? I have paperwork

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

MARLON

AUTHOR: MARLON - ()

I'M NOT REBUTTING; I TOO WAS RIPPED OFF BY THESE GUYS. AT THE SUPPORT OF MY ATTORNEY, I HAVE CONTACTED THE FEB TODAY; THEY ALSO TOLD ME TO CONTACT/FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE SEC AND BBB. THEY ALSO SAID, 'CAN I FIND OTHERS OUT THERE THAT HAVE BE VICTIMIZED BY THESE GUYS?" IF YOU HAVE, CONTACT ME VIA PRIMOUSINSURANCE@YAHOO.COM. LET'S GET OUR MONEY BACK OR AT LEAST PUT THESE GUYS IN PRISON.

I Plan to sue

AUTHOR: ESAAINC - ()

Richard, I would like to get in contact with you because I do plan to file a lawsuit against these guys.

Your Email Address

AUTHOR: ESAAINC - ()

Your email address did not shhow in the rebuttal. I woud like to contact you.

#5 General Comment

Ethan Gluck and Laron Duncan took 15,000 from a poor college student

AUTHOR: Richard Riley - ()

At 23 years old in 2009 i was  a struggling college graduate with student loans and working 3 jobs to make 28k a year. this same year my parents divorced and my father was diagnosed with cancer. I was desperate for any opportunity to advancement to help my family in hard times. Although i was only making 30k a year i was still disciplined enough to save 15k of life savings . I met Ethan Gluck at the gym who befriended me and introduced me to several commodities deals that he convinced me where legit. He aggresively pursued my involvement and wrote a contract stating that i would receive my capital back and earn 1% of all of Gd capitals revenue from several international deals. I eventually gave Ethan my life savings where he has lead me on for the past 4 years that the money would eventually come. i threatened to sue him and he proceeded to say " the us legal system is a joke , you can win in court but how are you gonna collect the money ". This situation had devestaded my development severly and im still recovering. If there is any one out there pursuing legal action against GD capital please email me at (((REDACTED)))

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Caveat Emptor

AUTHOR: GD Capital Partners, LLC - ()

While we at GD Capital Partners, LLC understands when anyone does not enjoy the return on investment as projected at a particualr time, we go to great lengths to empahsis to any potential client to employ a third party for due diligence.  We also explain verbally and in written agreements that past performance is no indication of future results.

While we do not know the author of this report we welcome a continued dialogue with whomever it may be.