Complaint Review: GD Performance Health USA

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2008

• Reported By:Dunn North Carolina
GD Performance Health USA
gdperformancehealthUSA.com Internet U.S.A.

GD Performance Health USA I recieved a bottle of hoodiafen that I did not order. I returned and have not gotten my $79.95 credited and can't reach them Internet

I was so excited to recieve my trial bottle of HoodiaFen to see if it really worked. I recieved it and showed my doctor and he suggested I not take it. The next thing I know I recieved another bottle and was charged $79.95 on my credit card. I immediatly went to ship the unopened and unordered product back to them for credit. I also contacted them by email.

I mailed this on May 5, 2008 and I have not heard anything and have not been credited. I have called the numbers that was on my credit card for this company and I have searched and searched a way on the internet to contact them. The website address on my trial bottle does not work. I am a single mom and do not have the money to throw away. I am now over drawn on my credit card and I need help to get my money back!!

Jse8782
Dunn, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2008 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GD-Performance-Health-USA/internet/GD-Performance-Health-USA-I-recieved-a-bottle-of-hoodiafen-that-I-did-not-order-I-return-358413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GD Performance Health USA