Complaint Review: GE Appliance Repair

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By:burbank California
GE Appliance Repair
http://www.geappliances.com/ Burbank, California U.S.A.

GE Appliance Repair Terrible customer service BurbankBurbank California

*Consumer Comment: Consider Yourself LUCKY

A GE refrigerator I bought 14 months ago is not cooling. It has a 5 year warranty for the sealed refrigerating system with in home service. I was told they do not have any service technicians in my area and I should just find an authorized GE servicer myself. What good is a warranty if they do not have anyone to do the service. At a minimum, if I have to make the calls, they should be able to tell me who to call. I can not locate anyone so I guess my warranty is worthless.

Jacktorf
burbank, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Appliance-Repair/Burbank-California-90101/GE-Appliance-Repair-Terrible-customer-service-BurbankBurbank-California-296418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Appliance Repair

Consider Yourself LUCKY

AUTHOR: Bjorgen - (United States of America)

It could have been MUCH worse, had you actually had one of their TERRIBLE repair persons come out to screw things up for you.  Trust me, I have been through the worse experience EVER with a repair scenario.  I just put a report up under the same category "GE Appliance Repair" or "GE Repair Services", but this is just the beginning.  I will be doing much more.  I am so pissed off, I can't even see straight.  If this is what they call "service", they need to be whip lashed 1000 times, each time repeating the words "We are NOT in the business of Customer Service!"  GE Appliance Repair is to be AVOIDED like AIDS.  Sound severe?  Yes, it is.  And justifiably so.  Read my reports as I put them up.  You'll see why.  At first you probably won't believe it, but it's all TRUE!