Complaint Review: GE BANK/FINGERS FURNITURE

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2008

• Reported By:pflufgerville Texas
GE BANK/FINGERS FURNITURE
PO BOX 960061 ORLANDO, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-317-5544
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

GE BANK/FINGERS FURNITURE FINGERS FURNTITURE MISREPRESENTS SPECIALS! ORLANDO Florida

*Consumer Comment: ALL 0% DEALS

Due to a quick move from houston to Austin in July 07 because I am a TX crime victim, I fell behind for the 1st time on all bills until chks started back in. GE Bank harrassed me constantly and when i finally could pay, I paid $140 on 10/19/07 per reps request and $52 on 11/2, then was back on track with my pymts of $45 on 11/16/7, $45 12/3/7 and $45 1/3/7. Paymenst are due by 30th of each month. Per statement from 1-5-8 I noticed a late fee of $39 and a finance charge of $32.93 on it. $71.93 tacked onto my total! It shows a late fee for 12-30-7 pymt, but I paid on 12-3-7. The rep said they didn't get it and I asked where should I send it too? he completely didnt understand anything I said and was liek so do you want to cancel your card?? Now he is sending 6 past statements, but I have been paying according to what reps told me to pay? How am i late? I received a $32.93 finance chareg and was told i have free interest/finance charges until 2010? Per the rep Steve they discontinued my special due to late pymts, but i was never todl when i signed the contract and I was notified when i caught up the account or even by mail. This is bad customer service!

Hollyh
pflufgerville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2008 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-BANKFINGERS-FURNITURE/ORLANDO-Florida-32896/GE-BANKFINGERS-FURNITURE-FINGERS-FURNTITURE-MISREPRESENTS-SPECIALS-ORLANDO-Florida-299887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE BANK/FINGERS FURNITURE

ALL 0% DEALS

AUTHOR: Billcoll01 - (U.S.A.)

CAN BE CANCELED IF PAYMENT ARE LATE. I HAVE SEVERAL OF THEM & THE TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE ALWAYS THE SAME. ALSO, WHY WOULD YOU HAVE TO MOVE BECAUSE OF BEING A CRIME VICTIM & WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH MAKING YOUR PAYMENTS?