• Report: #820248

• Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: Susan — Buffalo Grove Illinois United States of America
GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK
PO BOX 965004 Orlando, Florida United States of America

GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK closes long standing credit card accounts unfairly. Orlando, Florida

I would like to let the public and companies be aware of this horrible credit card company.  I've had this credit card for 20+ years.  I recently  was paying a bunch of bills online and inadvertently paid a couple twice. This caused two payments to bounce in a row.  As soon as I realized it I paid the card out of another bank account.  They have closed my account.  I called and said to the guy in 20+ YEARS, I made a mistake and quickly fixed the error but I'm now being SHAMED like I'm some bad person.

Well the rep. SEAN had no understanding and really was a jerk. I told him I wouldn't work for such a horrible company.  These people have no regard for "HUMANITY".  Companies should know how bad they treat customers!  They don't look at the complete history and really should not be allowed to continue as a credit service. They really suck!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-CAPITAL-RETAIL-BANK/Orlando-Florida-32896-5004/GE-CAPITAL-RETAIL-BANK-closes-long-standing-credit-card-accounts-unfairly-Orlando-Flori-820248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK