Complaint Review: G.E. Capital Bank, Creditor

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Bobpam — Clute Texas United States of America
G.E. Capital Bank, Creditor
P.O. Box 965014 Orlando, Florida United States of America

G.E. Capital Bank, Creditor Applied for TJX Credit Card - I was denied and just received a letter stating I was deceased. Would like to know where they got there information as I am very much alive. Orlando, Florida

I applied for a TJX Reward Card and I was denied.  I have just received a letter from G.E. Capital Retail Bank, Creditor stating the reason for denial was that I am deceased.  Would love to know when I died.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Capital-Bank-Creditor/Orlando-Florida-32896/GE-Capital-Bank-Creditor-Applied-for-TJX-Credit-Card-I-was-denied-and-just-received-1026958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G.E. Capital Bank, Creditor