Complaint Review: GE Capital Bank

Washington, DC Washington , Dist of Columbia USA
  • Phone: 202-239-6103
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

GE Capital Bank Ymax Communications Corp. Eric called from GE Capital Bank stating I had received approval on a loan application. Washington DC

Eric called from GE Capital Bank stating I had been approved on my loan.  He confirmed my bank information, obviously telephone number, bank account information, address and credit report rating.  Eric while processing my application would from time to time transfer me to Ext. 195 to another male for confirmation of my information.  Like two were on the line.  He said the gentlemen from Ext. 195 was the loan officer processing the loan.  I got a funny feeling I had might be getting scammed and hung up the phone.  Eric called and asked why I hung up the money was almost ready to transfer and to hang on the line.  I figured maybe I was wrong because they called back.  I waited on the line and the gentlemen stated they were having technical difficulties.  Again, a funny feeling so I hung up.  Eric called back and said the transfer was complete and I should see it in my account in twenty minutes and to call if I didn't.  When I call Eric back at the number provided 202-239-6103 he is not available.  When I ask for the loan officer at Ext. 195 - no such extension.  However, they do answer the phone GE Capital Bank.

He stated the money would transfer into my account within an hour or less.  I needed to pay the loan processing fee of $100, which I did.  Money was immediately taken from account but I never received the loan.

I started doing research on the telephone number on my Caller ID which was 202-239-6103 it was a landline from a company in Washington, DC called YMAX Communications Corp not GE Capital Bank.

I went on the internet and contacted GE Capital Bank's actual fraud department to report that someone had represented them and made a fraud report giving all information that I could.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Capital-Bank/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia/GE-Capital-Bank-Ymax-Communications-Corp-Eric-called-from-GE-Capital-Bank-stating-I-had-1095084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Capital Bank