Complaint Review: GE Capital Care Credit

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Jennifer — San Jacinto California United States of America
GE Capital Care Credit

GE Capital Care Credit Continuously chargeing late fees when payment is not late Internet

*General Comment: Similar Experience

*UPDATE Employee: We'd like to help

I have made all my payments before they were due.  All payments posted before they were due and I always pay double the amount I owe.  I noticed last months statement had a late fee charge.  I called care credit and after dealing with a a rather rude customer service rep, I was told her manager said they would remove the late fee and that I needed to make all payments after the 6th of each month otherwise it messes up their billing.  Care credit did remove the late fee and I made my payment after the 6th (and still well before the due date).  When I recieved this month's bill, there was yet another late fee for an even larger amount. I have not made a "too early" payment and my payment is not yet due.  After I go through the hassle of trying to deal with their terrible customer service I will be canceling my account.  It's not worth the hassle trying to fix their mistakes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Capital-Care-Credit/internet/GE-Capital-Care-Credit-Continuously-chargeing-late-fees-when-payment-is-not-late-Internet-965625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Capital Care Credit

#1 General Comment

Similar Experience

AUTHOR: Gonzo - (United States of America)

I have had a very similar experience. There customer service is so very rude. I open to separate accounts while doing home repairs. I could of just paid cash then, but was convinced by the sales person to open account due to no interest. I open the accounts and this has been my worst experience. It took them forever to send me a bill to pay too. I have gotten the run a round from so many people and nobody seems to know what is going on. This company is horrible and in my personal opinion "Worst Customer Service". I just sent them a check to pay both accounts off and as soon as the post. I plan to close these account and plan to never do business with them again. I should of followed my gut and not open these accounts. I rather give my money to some other company who appreciates me as a good customer and listens. Sorry about the hassle you are having to go through. I hope you get your issue resolved and then close out your accounts.

We'd like to help

AUTHOR: GECapital - (United States of America)

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 11072_ror_Jennifer**

Im sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number; our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,