Complaint Review: GE Capital Financial AKA General Electric Capital Corporation AKA Gelco Corp Aka Customized Aut

• Submitted: Mon, August 09, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 25, 2005

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
540 W Northwest Highway Barrington , Illinois 60010 , California U.S.A.

GE Capital Financial AKA General Electric Capital Corporation AKA Gelco Corp Aka Customized Aut RIP-OFF Deceptive, Fraudulent billing interest, Breaks Federal & State laws, Deceptive Company Nationwide

*Author of original report: .LOOK .HERE. .*Pre-Meditated*...fraud...www.gecapital.com .. Unfair billing. .Donna Fiore, State of AZ v. GE Capital -aka- GE Customized Auto Financial -aka -GE Auto -aka- General Electric Capital Corporation aka...Gelco

*Author of original report: ge capital * Broke the fair dept Collection act where is the state of Arizona?

*Author of original report: GE auto aka afs aka general electric HELP NEED LAWYER TO SUE GE For Fraud billing per FTC Reports

*Author of original report: GE a aka ** Rip-Offs** GE has no Rebuttel, Why Dont they answer me GE IS SCARED TO REPLY to customers

Ge Capital Has Frauded me since the Beginning of my loan. They would take $00.10. (10 cents) and apply it to a late fee I was unaware of because they did not post my payment when it should have been. That 10 cents made my payment late for next month because it showed I didnt not make my whole payment, (EVEN THOUGHT I DID)

I was now always behind. I did not realize this until GE CAPITAL was Forceing me to take an extention for a whole car payment behind PLUS, I was theatened by GE Capitals Collections DEpartment that My Car Would Get REPOSSESED if I didn't take the Extentions for my Loan.

Come to find out Ge Charged me $225.00 For REPO FEES IN THe start of my loan thus adding all this extra interest on top of late fees. and MY CAR WAS NEVER REPOSSESED. I EVEN HAVE A BUSsiness card that was left From A COMPANY THAT SAY's (YOU NEED TO CALL # ON FRONT ASAP TO AVOID PROSOCUTION FOR A CLASS 6 FELONY OF GRAND THEFT AUTO.) I STILL THINK I HEAR A REPO MAN OUTSIDE AT NIGHT. THIS WHEN I WAS CURRENT ALL ALONG. THEY WOULD CALL ME AT LEAST 8 EIGHT TIMES A DAY. MY FAMILY, wORK. HOME. NON STOP ALL DAY LONG TELLING ME I NEED TO BRING MY ACCOUNT CURRENT WHEN IT WAS.

I WAS FORCED TO TAKE TWO MORE EXTENTIONS. I CALLED TO SPEAK WITH SUPERVISORS i WOULD SPEND litteraly HOUR ON THE PHONE. I BET I SPENT AT LEAST ONE WHOLE YEAR TRYING TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER BUT THEY LAUGHED AT ME. TOLD ME I WAS STUPID THAT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT THAY MADE ME FEEL WORTHLESS.

I HAVE FILED COMPLAINTS WITH THE FTC (FEDERAL TRADE COMMISION) BBB, (BETTER BUSSINES BUREAU), THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, THE STATE SECURITY OF BANKING. I EVEN STARTED A COMPLAINT STATION ONLINE AND I LITTERALY AM UP TO MY WITS ENDS CAUSE NO ONE WILL EVER GET BACK TO ME. I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF I DON'T GET SOME HELP AND gE TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE GOING TO TAKE ME TO COURT. I BEGGED AND BEGGED THEM PLEASE TAKE ME TO COURT GE TRIED TO SUE ME THE LAWYERS SENT ME A LETTER. I SENT ALL MY COPYS OF EVERYTHING GE GAVE ME. GE WAS ADVISED NOT TO PURSE THE MATTER WITH ME I STILL HAVE NO TITLE TO MY CAR MY CREDIT IS SHOT.

I WANT THOSE MOTHER %#&*#*% AT GE TO PAY LIKE THAY HAVE MADE ME PAY AND SUFFER AND STILL I SUFFER. I WAS FORCED TO DROP OUT OF SCHOOL CAUSE I COULD NOT STOP THINKING ABOUT GE CAPITAL. I STARTED OUT WITH ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE TO A DROP OUT WANTING TO KILL MYSELF CAUSE OF THIS BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION THINKS THAT THEY CAN'T BE TOUCHED EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN SUED FOR THE SAME THING IN THE PAST FOR THE SAME THINGS I AND OTHERS ARE GOING THREW BUT WITH OTHER PARTS OF THE COMPANY LIKE HOUSE LOANS. I JUST WANT SOME HELP AND AM SCARED I WILL LOSE MY VERY OWN LIFE BE CAUSE OF A COMPANY WITH PEOPLE THAT DON'T CARE.

Donna
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2004 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Capital-Financial-AKA-General-Electric-Capital-Corporation-AKA-Gelco-Corp-Aka-Customized-Aut/California/GE-Capital-Financial-AKA-General-Electric-Capital-Corporation-AKA-Gelco-Corp-Aka-Customi-102903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Capital Financial AKA General Electric Capital Corporation AKA Gelco Corp Aka Customized Aut

...premeditated......FAIR DEBT COLLECTION ACT ....gecapital.....in violation
.......*Pre-Meditated*
........DECEPTIVE
.........Pre.Meditated
..........unfair.billing.......................................
GE CAPital.. pre-meditated.....UNFAIR.. FRAUDULENT..

aka...GE Customized Auto Financial
aka....General Electric Capital Corporation
aka.....Gelco Corp
aka......Customized Auto Credit
aka.......keeps going .......on ...ect,.....

540 W Northwest Highway
Barrington , Illinois
60010

ge capital...Law broken ....in Violation..

Federal & State Laws,
Harrassment,
False Billing,
Deceptive late fees and charges
Donna Fiore, State of arizona, vs. GE Capital

ge capital * Broke the fair dept Collection act where is the state of Arizona?

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

I have filed compaints with bbb, ftc, state banking, attourney generals office. broke the law
GE ACT>. how come the government is not helping me? does anybody CARE ABOUT ME THE CONSUMER? NO? IT shows, THanks consumer avdocates, our ARIZONA state Government for NOT HELPING ME THE CONSUMER.
Thank~yoU~NOT~BBB~FTC~State~BAnking~for~LACK~Of~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~

********~OuR Government Does'nt Care *******

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ThAnKs For NoThInG,~~~~~~~~~~

*********ArIzOnA~AttOuRney~GenEraL.~~~~~~~~

*WheRE~Is~The~CoNSuMeR~HeLp~
whEn~Me~The~ConSumeR~NeeDs~It*

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

Ge Capital Has Frauded me since the Beginning of my loan. They would take $00.10. (10 cents) and apply it to a late fee i was unaware of because they did not post my payment when it should have been. that 10 cents made my payment late for next month because it showed i didnt not make my whole payment, (EVEN THOUGHT I DID)

I was now always behind I did not realize this until GE CAPITAL was Forceing me to take an extention for a whole car payment behind PLUS, I was theatened by GE Capitals Collections DEpartment that My Car Would Get REPOSSESED if i didnt take the Extentions for my Loan.

I WAS FORCED TO TAKE TWO MORE EXTENTIONS I CALLED TO SPEAK WITH SUPERVISORS i WOULD SPEND litteraly HOUR ON THE PHONE.I BET I SPENT AT LEAST ONE WHOLE YEAR TRYING TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER BUT THEY LAUGHED AT ME TOLD ME I WAS STUPID THAT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT THAY MADE ME FEEL WORTHLESS.

I HAVE FILED COMPLAINTS WITH THE FTC (FEDERAL TRADE COMMISION) BBB, (BETTER BUSSINES BUREAU), THE ATTOURNEY GENERAL, THE STATE SECUIRETY OF BANKING, THE BIG CLASS ACTION ONLINE WEB, i EVEN STARTED A COMPLAINT STAITION ONLINE AND I LITTERALY AM UP TO MY WITTS ENDS CAUSE NO ONE WILL EVER GET BACK TO ME i AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF I DONT GET SOME HELP AND gE TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE GOING TO TAKE ME TO COURT I BEGGED AND BEGGED THEM PLEASE TAKE ME TO COURT GE TRYED TO SUE ME THE LAWYERS SENT ME A LETTER, I SENT ALL MY COPYS OF EVERYTHING GE GAVE ME GE WAS ADVISED NOT TO PURSE THE MATTER WITH ME I STILL HAVE NO TITLE TO MY CAR MY CREDIT IS SHOT AND

I WANT THOSE MOTHER %#&*#*% AT GE TO PAY LIKE THAY HAVE MADE ME PAY AND SUFFER AND STILL I SUFFER. I WAS FORCED TO DROP OUT OF SCHOOL CAUSE I COULD NOT STOP THINKING ABOUT GE CAPITAL I STARTED OUT WITH ACADEMIC EXELLENCE TO A DROP OUT WANTING TO KILL MYSELF CAUSE OF THIS BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION THINKS THAT THEY CANT BE TOUCHED EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN SUED FOR THE SAME THING IN THE PAST FOR THE SAME THINGS I AND OTHERS ARE GOING THREW BUT WITH OTHER PARTS OF THE COMPANY LIKE HOUSE LOANS i JUST WANT SOME HELP AND AM SCARED I WILL LOOSE MY VERY OWN LIFE BE CAUSE OF A COMPANY WITH PEOPLE THAT DONT CARE.

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

GE CAPITAL IS A RIP-OFF. Why don't GE respond to my rip-off report I will tell you why. GE knows the ompany is WRONG. GE has not and cant respond beacause GE can't justify The wrong doing the company has done to me DONNA FIORE and GE dont want to put the company's FOOT IN THERE OWN MOUTH. HOW DO YOU THINK GE GOT TO BE A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY

*******BY RIPPING OFF *******

CONSUMERS LIKE MYSELF AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER LIKE ME. THE FTC HAS CHARGED THEM WITH BREAKING LAWS MORE THEN ONCE. I WANT THIS COMPANY TO SUFFER AS I DO DAILY BECAUSE OF THE WRONG UNFAIR, UNJUST, UNDERIMNING, DECEITFUL, UNKIND, UNCARING, MONEY HUNGRY BASTARDS GE CAPITAL IS. GE CAN'T EVEN GIVE ME RESPECT ENOUGH TO RESPOND TO MY RIP-OFF REPORT

********CONSUMERS YOU BE THE JUDGE********