Complaint Review: GE Capital Financial Services

Internet USA
  • Phone: +1-917-503-8098
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

GE Capital Financial Services They offered me a loan of 5000, and had me to verify that I had a way of paying this back by showing them that I had $1000 in the bank and i had to get a green dot card. I got the card as i was assured that no money would be removed from the card, and the loan would ne deposited into my account within 30-45 minutes, The loan was never put on the card and they took the money from my greendot card. Internet

I was offered a 5000 loan from GE Capital Services, and i was told that all I had to do in order to receive the loan was to make sure that I had at least 1000 in the bank. i was then told that I had to verify funds using a green dot card and the money would not be taken off the card at all. I put the 1000 on the green dot card and verrified the funds, and was told that my loan would then be processed within an hour. AN hour passed and no funds was deposited, and the money was also taken off of my card.

Sharia Bryant

Portsmouth, OH.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Capital-Financial-Services/internet/GE-Capital-Financial-Services-They-offered-me-a-loan-of-5000-and-had-me-to-verify-that-I-1171284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Capital Financial Services