Complaint Review: GE Capital Retail Bank

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Fay — Lunenburg, Massachusetts
GE Capital Retail Bank
PO Box 965008 Orlando, Florida USA

GE Capital Retail Bank JCPenney Naster Card Refused to honor a fraud dispute Orlando Florida

dispute for $299.99 called in within 2 hrs of purchase from s****.>

On August 6,2013 I found a website to send my Acer Laptop for repaid.  I called and spoke to a man in India. He told me it would cost 59.95 for mailing the laptop for repair and he needed my credit card number.  I gave him my GECapital JCPenney Master card number.  He asked me what was wrong with the computer and I stated the hinges wer broken. He asked if it had any other problems and I said it was a bit slow. He said he could fix that, first he quoted my 199.99 and then he transferred me over to another man, tha twas hard to understand. By the time he got thru talking he said the charge was going to be $299.99.  I got off the telephone and immediately called GECapital Bank to have my card cancelled and the transaction voided.  I read the agreement Shop by System sent and it stated they could charge me anytime and what they wanted.I feel this is a fraud.  Why should I have to pay for something I did not recieve.  GE Capital has not helped in any way.

Fay Lunenburg,Ma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Capital-Retail-Bank/Orlando-Florida-32896-5008/GE-Capital-Retail-Bank-JCPenney-Naster-Card-Refused-to-honor-a-fraud-dispute-Orlando-Flor-1095474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Capital Retail Bank