Complaint Review: GE Capital Retail Bank

GE Capital Retail Bank
140 Wekiva Springs Roads Orlando, Florida United States of America

GE Capital Retail Bank Payments not showing on time or at all. Orlando, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We'd like to assist

I purchased three pieces of furniture from a specialty store - Home Design Furniture - and was required to finance the purchase thru GE Bank.  I was hesitant about it but I was given no other choice, so I grudgingly agreed to accept.  I wanted to make all my payments of one hundred dollars each, in order to avoid interests and penalties charges.  First payment request was sent to a wrong address and GE called to notify I was late paying and there was a late-payment- charge.  I worked it out and made a $100.00 payment by phone.

I specifically requested all and any future payments be made by automatic withdrawals to the registered bank account. Second payment was made using the notification received by mail, and I added another hundred dollars because the notification suggested it was a good practice to avoid further problems.  Yesterday, February 13 I received another call because my payment was late again.  I requested to talk to a supervisor and made another hundred dollar payment - plus $9.00 for the phone  "help".  I accepted the next payments were made using my PayPal account.  Now I worry these will not stop in time and I end up overpaying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Capital-Retail-Bank/Orlando-Florida-32896-5033/GE-Capital-Retail-Bank-Payments-not-showing-on-time-or-at-all-Orlando-Florida-838933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Capital Retail Bank

We'd like to assist

AUTHOR: GECapital - (United States of America)

** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 021612_ror_Veterano   **

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account
- Mailing address associated with the account
- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,